- If you visit our website(s) just to browse, read pages or download information, but do not register for any of our services, we gather and store certain information about your visit automatically. This information cannot and does not identify you personally.
- The kind of information that is gathered automatically include the type of browser you are using (e.g. Chrome, Internet Explorer), the type of Operating System you are using (e.g. Windows Any Platform or Mac OS) and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider the date and time of your visit and the pages you visit. We sometimes use this non-personally identifiable information to improve our website(s) design, content and primarily to give you a better browsing experience.
- We collect personal information from you only if you provide it voluntarily For example, you might submit your name and e-mail address to subscribe to our newsletters or to take part in our discussion forum or to send us your feedback. You might also enter another person’s e-mail address and name and yours when you contact us. The information you provide is not given or sold to any private organizations or private persons.
- Our website(s) sometimes contain links to other websites whose privacy policies may be different to ours.
- We also use a reputable third party to serve the advertisements that you see on our pages. In the course of serving advertisements, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique “cookie” on your browser and may use information (not including your name, address, e-mail address) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Any complaints, abuse or concerns with regards to the processing of information provided by you or breach of these terms shall be immediately informed to the Grievance Officer as mentioned via email only to [email protected]